Always On | UPS Systems Canada Inc.
Always On is committed to maintaining the privacy of our customers, vendors, service providers, and employees. Personal information, as determined by the Canadian Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA), will only be used for the purposes for which it was collected.
We acknowledge our responsibilities as per PIPEDA to:
- Be accountable for the collection, documentation, and storage of your personal information.
- Identify the purposes for which your personal information is being collected.
- Acquire consent where necessary in regard to the collection, use, or disclosure of personal information.
- Only collect information required by the purposes identified.
- Limit use of personal information acquired to the purposes for which it was intended.
- Keep your personal information up to date, accurate, and complete as possible to properly satisfy the purpose for which it is to be used.
- Protect your information using appropriate securities relative to the sensitivity of the information.
- Remain open and clear in regard to the management of your personal information.
- Upon request, grant access for you to your personal information.
- Accept and repair any challenges brought to our attention in regard to our compliance with the above.
Additionally, Always On will not collect, use, or disclose your information in ways that are otherwise unlawful, or publish your information with the intent of charging for removal. Always On will not profile or categorize individuals in a way that leads to unfair, unethical, or discriminatory treatment contrary to human rights law, or collect, use, or disclose your information for purposes that may cause significant harm to someone. Always On will not conduct surveillance on an individual using their own device’s audio or video functions, and we will not require passwords to your social media accounts for the purpose of screening or other.
The information to which PIPEDA does not apply, but is covered by the British Columbia Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA), will be considered as such.